- Measures pH in nutrient solution (acid or alkaline) for precise up and down adjustment with lab quality glass probe; General uses include growing tent, swimming pool, drinking water, aquarium, fish tank, and brewing
- This hydroponics tester has ATC that provides consistent reading regardless of any fluctuations in temperature; Calibration reminder; Durable design for repeated uses; Fully waterproof and floats in solutions
- Double junction electrode has a longer lifespan compared to standard probes due to less contamination and is more accurate and reliable than comparable pens, test strips, drops, and more
- Combine with ppm meters for full indoor garden nutrients monitoring in water and soil;
- Fully waterproof - not just water resistant; Automatic temperature compensation for accurate readings everywhere
- Other features: Auto off function, low battery indicator, units for temperature; KIT INCLUDES: AAA battery, lanyard, and calibration solution
- IF PROBE IS DRY, SOAK IN KCL SOLUTION FOR 24 HOURS, KCL SOLUTION IS SOLD SEPARATELY; Made in New Zealand, and manufactured by Bluelab, the industry leader in hydroponic testing equipment; 1-Year Limited Warranty with proof of purchase
Binding: Lawn & Patio
model number: PENPH
Part Number: BLU2210
Details: Common troubleshooting: If probe is dry, please soak in KCL solution for 24 hours. Bluelab recommends our STSOL120 KCL Storage Solution, which is sold separately. Probe will not calibrate or provide accurate readings if it is dry and hasn't been re-soaked properly. Dry probes are normal and do not impact the quality of the product. The ultimate handy solution for measuring pH! Plants get their nutrition from minerals but they can only get all the right minerals they need if certain conditions are right. A key factor that affects food uptake is whether your solution is acid or alkaline. We measure this in pH. The Bluelab pH Pen is the latest innovation for hand held meters. It provides a compact quick and handy way to manage the success of your crops to ensure maximum uptake of nutrients. Teamed with our Bluelab EC Pen or Bluelab ppm Pen, you have a handy, convenient and accurate system for ensuring optimum plant growth and health. Now, isn't that handy? Features - Measures pH and temperature - Selectable units for ˚C & ˚F - Backlit LCD display - Double junction probe (not replaceable) - Successful pH calibration indicator - Hold reading function - Low battery indicator - Fully waterproof - Auto off function - Automatic temperature compensation.
Package Dimensions: 8.1 x 3.7 x 1.9 inches
At Hydro Worlds, we are doing all we can to make sure your package arrive in a timely manner.
We offer these methods for shipping your orders:
FedEx Premium Shipping - 2-4 business days
UPS Ground Shipping - 3-7 business days
Shipping Methods & Transit Times
Most orders are shipped the same day or the next day, depending on what time we receive the order. It may take longer if we are temporarily out of stock. You can find estimated shipping time on the product page.
Your orders will ship based on the shipping method selected once orders are fulfilled. Upon fulfillment, a tracking number will be provided and you are able to track the shipment via your account. Please allow 72 hours for tracking to update.
We are unable to edit orders once processed.
In the rare event that you experience a quality issue, please contact us right away. Images or video clearly showing the problem must be provided within a week of delivery, along with a detailed description and a photograph of your full packing slip. Refunds or credits are not guaranteed and are reviewed on a case by case basis. Hydro Worlds conducts strict quality control processes where orders are checked and verified before being processed and packed. If an issue is determined, we will do our best to satisfactorily resolve the matter at hand.
Stolen or lost packages
We are not responsible for stolen or lost packages, including those with a "Signature Release" on file. Please file a claim with the courier responsible for delivering your package.
Please ensure that your delivery address is correct, as we are not responsible for orders shipped to incorrect addresses or unclaimed. It is not possible to re-route a package once it has been shipped. If your package is returned due to an incorrect address, we can arrange a redelivery. However, a re-delivery fee will be charged for this service according to the carrier.
Shipping delays caused by courier issues, customs, import regulations, and weather conditions are possible and out of our control.