Botanicare Hydroguard Quart (12/Cs)
Out of stock
Most customers receive within 5-9 days
- Botanicare Hydroguard assists in the decomposition of organic matter in hydroponic gardening
- Contains bacillus, a natural bacterial root inoculant
- Helps convert organic matter into nutrients that may be absorbed directly by the roots of a plant
- Amplifies root mass and vigor
- Use every time you water during the growth cycle
- This product is good for 2 years AFTER the date on the bottle and it should be used within 6 months of opening. The date printed on units are in Julien format manufacture date.
Detailed document links：https://www.botanicare.com/documentation/hydroguard-feed-sheet/
At Hydro Worlds, we are doing all we can to make sure your package arrive in a timely manner.
We offer these methods for shipping your orders:
FedEx Premium Shipping - 2-4 business days
UPS Ground Shipping - 3-7 business days
Shipping Methods & Transit Times
Most orders are shipped the same day or the next day, depending on what time we receive the order. It may take longer if we are temporarily out of stock. You can find estimated shipping time on the product page.
We are unable to edit orders once processed.
In the rare event that you experience a quality issue, please contact us right away. Images or video clearly showing the problem must be provided within a week of delivery, along with a detailed description and a photograph of your full packing slip. Refunds or credits are not guaranteed and are reviewed on a case by case basis. Hydro Worlds conducts strict quality control processes where orders are checked and verified before being processed and packed. If an issue is determined, we will do our best to satisfactorily resolve the matter at hand.
Stolen or lost packages
We are not responsible for stolen or lost packages, including those with a "Signature Release" on file. Please file a claim with the courier responsible for delivering your package.
Please ensure that your delivery address is correct, as we are not responsible for orders shipped to incorrect addresses or unclaimed. It is not possible to re-route a package once it has been shipped. If your package is returned due to an incorrect address, we can arrange a redelivery. However, a re-delivery fee will be charged for this service according to the carrier.
Shipping delays caused by courier issues, customs, import regulations, and weather conditions are possible and out of our control.