Fox Farm Happy Frog Organic Potting Soil,2 Pack of 12 Quart
Most customers receive within 5-9 days
- ✅Fox Farm Happy Frog Organic Potting Soil is a ready to use, nutrient rich, and fine screened potting soil. It has a light texture and is well aerated. Ideal for containerized plantings. pH adjusted for optimum results. Contains beneficial microbes.
- ✅Your plants will love Happy Frog for the bat guano that is harvested in a sustainable manner from caves on tropical islands. Guano that has been sustainably harvested from tropical island caves.
- ✅Happy Frog also contains powerful root stimulators called Mycorrhizae fungi, which dramatically enhance root development which enables plants to absorb more nutrients. The benefits are significantly larger and earlier harvests.
- ✅Happy Frog Potting Soil also contains humic acids, a naturally occurring material that is found in certain soils and peat that results from organic matter decomposing over long periods of time and may increase the micro-nutrient uptake by plants.
- ✅Bundled with Pearsons Protective Gloves. It is ready to use right out of the bag. Keep the unused soil in cool and dry places. Fox Farm Happy Frog Organic Potting Soil suits the indoor plants, vertical garden and seeding trays.
Details: Product Dimensions: 29.5 x 18.2 x 4.5 inches (for a single pack) Weight: 20 pounds (for two bags) Happy Frog Potting Soil is perfect for plants grown in pots and other containers. For even better results, add one of our Happy Frog organic fertilizers so you can basically kick back and watch them grow! The high-octane shot of earthworm castings comes from a healthy earthworm culture bursting with life, which is packed with the vital organic materials that all plants thrive on. Ingredients include composted forest humus, sphagnum peat moss, perlite, earthworm castings, bat guano, humic acid, oyster shells, and dolomitic lime for pH adjustment. 24 quarts, Ready to use right out of the bag for all indoor and outdoor plants.
Package Dimensions: 22.0 x 12.0 x 10.0 inches
At Hydro Worlds, we are doing all we can to make sure your package arrive in a timely manner.
We offer these methods for shipping your orders:
FedEx Premium Shipping - 2-4 business days
UPS Ground Shipping - 3-7 business days
Shipping Methods & Transit Times
Most orders are shipped the same day or the next day, depending on what time we receive the order. It may take longer if we are temporarily out of stock. You can find estimated shipping time on the product page.
We are unable to edit orders once processed.
In the rare event that you experience a quality issue, please contact us right away. Images or video clearly showing the problem must be provided within a week of delivery, along with a detailed description and a photograph of your full packing slip. Refunds or credits are not guaranteed and are reviewed on a case by case basis. Hydro Worlds conducts strict quality control processes where orders are checked and verified before being processed and packed. If an issue is determined, we will do our best to satisfactorily resolve the matter at hand.
Stolen or lost packages
We are not responsible for stolen or lost packages, including those with a "Signature Release" on file. Please file a claim with the courier responsible for delivering your package.
Please ensure that your delivery address is correct, as we are not responsible for orders shipped to incorrect addresses or unclaimed. It is not possible to re-route a package once it has been shipped. If your package is returned due to an incorrect address, we can arrange a redelivery. However, a re-delivery fee will be charged for this service according to the carrier.
Shipping delays caused by courier issues, customs, import regulations, and weather conditions are possible and out of our control.