General Hydroponics Flora Micro 5-0-1
The foundation of the building-block system. Provides nitrogen, potassium, calcium, and trace elements. Combine with FloraGro and FloraBloom.
About this item
- General Hydroponics FloraMicro 5-0-1 is the foundation of the “Advanced Nutrient System” and delivers what your flowering plants need; for in-container, hydroponic and in-ground use; excellent for all media
- FOR FLOWERING PLANTS: The hydroponic fertilizer supports fruit, vegetable, and flowering plants during plant growth and bloom cycles
- THE ADVANCED NUTRIENT SYSTEM: FloraMicro is the foundation of the Flora Series three-part “Advanced Nutrient System“; combine it with FloraGro and FloraBloom in different ratios for a nutrient mix tailored-made for plants’ entire life cycle
- NUTRIENT FORMULA: The 5-0-1 (nitrogen-phosphate-potassium) booster formula includes calcium, a combination of chelated micronutrients and trace elements
- FOR BEST RESULTS: Apply during growth and bloom cycles or use as a supplement for potted plants; follow directions and basic applications table on label
Mix 2.5 ml to 10 ml per gallon of water depending on the plant???s growth stage.
Note:?The proper ratio of each Flora Series nutrient depends on the crop and the stage of growth (look at the label for specific recommendations).
CAUTION: Do NOT premix nutrients, add to water only.
At Hydro Worlds, we are doing all we can to make sure your package arrive in a timely manner.
We offer these methods for shipping your orders:
FedEx Premium Shipping - 2-4 business days
UPS Ground Shipping - 3-7 business days
Shipping Methods & Transit Times
Most orders are shipped the same day or the next day, depending on what time we receive the order. It may take longer if we are temporarily out of stock. You can find estimated shipping time on the product page.
Your orders will ship based on the shipping method selected once orders are fulfilled. Upon fulfillment, a tracking number will be provided and you are able to track the shipment via your account. Please allow 72 hours for tracking to update.
We are unable to edit orders once processed.
In the rare event that you experience a quality issue, please contact us right away. Images or video clearly showing the problem must be provided within a week of delivery, along with a detailed description and a photograph of your full packing slip. Refunds or credits are not guaranteed and are reviewed on a case by case basis. Hydro Worlds conducts strict quality control processes where orders are checked and verified before being processed and packed. If an issue is determined, we will do our best to satisfactorily resolve the matter at hand.
Stolen or lost packages
We are not responsible for stolen or lost packages, including those with a "Signature Release" on file. Please file a claim with the courier responsible for delivering your package.
Please ensure that your delivery address is correct, as we are not responsible for orders shipped to incorrect addresses or unclaimed. It is not possible to re-route a package once it has been shipped. If your package is returned due to an incorrect address, we can arrange a redelivery. However, a re-delivery fee will be charged for this service according to the carrier.
Shipping delays caused by courier issues, customs, import regulations, and weather conditions are possible and out of our control.