Advanced Nutrients Grow Micro Bloom (Bloom) Bundle - Professional Grower Level Nutrients Package
Grow Micro Bloom (Bloom) - Professional Grower Level-500ML
Out of stock
Most customers receive within 5-9 days
Advanced Nutrients Grow Micro Bloom (Bloom) -Professional Grower Level Nutrients Package
Here’s what you’ll find inside:
- pH Perfect Grow Micro Bloom: When you use 3-part hydroponics base nutrients, you get reliable, flexible, concentrated nutrients that give your plants the essential elements they need. Mix Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Grow with pH Perfect Bloom and pH Perfect Micro to provide nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium (along with secondary and micronutrients) that create nutrient healthy structure, vital metabolism, and productivity in your plants.
- VOODOO JUICE: Bigger roots mean bigger fruits. Hand-selected microbes promote a robust root system, which is crucial for getting dense, resin-coated colas.
- BIG BUD: This legendary bloom booster provides customized ratios of phosphorus and potassium to unlock bigger yields.
- B-52: B-52 contains vitamin B1 and other ingredients that allow the plant to focus its energy on developing sturdy stalks and bigger buds.
- OVERDRIVE®: Overdrive® is a late-season bloom booster engineered to reinvigorate flower late in the game for swelling buds packed with potency.
- Piranha: Piranha Beneficial Fungi, Now You Can Increase The Size And Efficiency Of Your Plant's Roots!
- BUD CANDY: Promote explosive bursts of sugar-coated buds when you feed your plants Bud Candy, the industry’s leading horticultural carbohydrates formula.
- Flawless Finish: FLAWLESS FINISH Experience Better Taste, Aroma, and Potency, When You Flush with Flawless Finish before Harvest!
- Tarantula: Tarantula is specially designed for use with all hydroponic growing media, including coco coir, as well as continuous liquid-feed growing systems such as aeroponics, drip irrigation, and emitters, NFT, flood and drain, and deep water culture.
- Nirvana： Nirvana is the only 100% organic, concentrated, easy to use formula of its type.
- Sensizym :Sensizym is specially designed for use with all hydroponic growing media, including coco coir, as well as continuous liquid-feed growing systems such as aeroponics, drip irrigation, and emitters, NFT, flood and drain, and deep water culture.
How To Use This Package:
Dosage of nutrient solution per 100 liters of water (weekly)
At Hydro Worlds, we are doing all we can to make sure your package arrive in a timely manner.
We offer these methods for shipping your orders:
FedEx Premium Shipping - 2-4 business days
UPS Ground Shipping - 3-7 business days
Shipping Methods & Transit Times
Most orders are shipped the same day or the next day, depending on what time we receive the order. It may take longer if we are temporarily out of stock. You can find estimated shipping time on the product page.
We are unable to edit orders once processed.
In the rare event that you experience a quality issue, please contact us right away. Images or video clearly showing the problem must be provided within a week of delivery, along with a detailed description and a photograph of your full packing slip. Refunds or credits are not guaranteed and are reviewed on a case by case basis. Hydro Worlds conducts strict quality control processes where orders are checked and verified before being processed and packed. If an issue is determined, we will do our best to satisfactorily resolve the matter at hand.
Stolen or lost packages
We are not responsible for stolen or lost packages, including those with a "Signature Release" on file. Please file a claim with the courier responsible for delivering your package.
Please ensure that your delivery address is correct, as we are not responsible for orders shipped to incorrect addresses or unclaimed. It is not possible to re-route a package once it has been shipped. If your package is returned due to an incorrect address, we can arrange a redelivery. However, a re-delivery fee will be charged for this service according to the carrier.
Shipping delays caused by courier issues, customs, import regulations, and weather conditions are possible and out of our control.