NPK RAW Calcium/Mag 2lb
Out of stock
Most customers receive within 5-9 days
- RAW Cal/Mag contains 15% calcium and 3% magnesium. RAW Cal/Mag has optimized the ratio of each element in a Water-soluble formulation of calcium nitrate & magnesium sulfate so that it doesn’t leave the media salty. This product is a stand-alone Cal/Mag supplement. Due to its low dilution rates, a little RAW Calcium / Mag goes a long way. It is also ideal for treating deficiencies & creating optimal recipe solutions. Works in conjunction with all nutrient & feeding programs.
- RAW Calcium/Magnesium- Easily mixes into water and is completely soluble.
- BENEFITS: Is a combination of two primary elements - Calcium Nitrate and Magnesium Sulfate. Helps thicken cell walls to increase the strength of the plant. Helps with the prevention of powdery mildew by reinforcing cell structure and helps plants resist pests.
- WHERE TO USE: Great for use in soil, hydroponics, or other growing media.
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Add 1/16th to 1/8th tsp per Gallon in the reservoir for irrigation. Apply as needed.
NPK Industries RAW Calcium/Mag
Essential for strong, healthy plants.
RAW Calcium/Mag by NPK is a technical grade formulation of 15% calcium nitrate and 3% magnesium sulfate. This is a stand alone supplement that will not leave your media salty. Calcium builds strong stems and leaves while magnesium is necessary for chlorophyll production. Calcium and magnesium deficiencies are common as most fertilizers overlook these essential micro-nutrients. Applying these two nutrients in combination helps prevent too much magnesium uptake as the calcium acts as a buffer. Very low dilution rate means a little goes a long way. Works in conjunction with all nutrient and feeding programs. Thorough dilution is recommended before mixing with any other nutrient formulation. Calcium/Magnesium nutrients are not recommended for foliar sprays. RAW nutrients are water soluble, ideal for “spoon feeding” plants exactly what they need as their needs change throughout development, allowing for complete control of their needs.
Directions for use:
1tsp = 5ml. 1gal = 3.8L
Add 1/8 to 1/4 tsp per gal in reservoir
Apply as needed in irrigation
*As always, moderation is recommended when using additives. Start with very low dosages, see how the plants respond, and add more if necessary.
Raw = Soluble.
Together, they are stronger!
Building blocks for plant cell walls
Calcium creates pectin, the glue that holds cell walls together, creating thicker stems, stronger cell walls and allows plants to take up more water and nutrients. Calcium also acts as a buffer for magnesium uptake, preventing toxic levels from being absorbed.
RAW = Soluble
Feeding with NPK RAW Solubles is easy! Simply add appropriate proportions to your watering reservoir and stir.
3% Magnesium Sulfate
Magnesium activates many enzymes that can perform thousands of chemical reactions per second and it is the central element in chlorophyll; it's the reason plants are green!
9% Nitrate Nitrogen
Also Contains Non-Plant Food Ingredient:
1% Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate)
Calcium Nitrate, Magnesium Sulfate
- Necessary for Plant Development
- Prevents/treats deficiencies
- Optimize Recipe Solutions
- Balances Nitrogen
NPK Industries Feeding Chart in Teaspoons
Designed to be used in conjunction with RAW Soluble Micro-nutrient Line according to feeding charts developed by Master Gardener Harley Smith!
At Hydro Worlds, we are doing all we can to make sure your package arrive in a timely manner.
We offer these methods for shipping your orders:
FedEx Premium Shipping - 2-4 business days
UPS Ground Shipping - 3-7 business days
Shipping Methods & Transit Times
Most orders are shipped the same day or the next day, depending on what time we receive the order. It may take longer if we are temporarily out of stock. You can find estimated shipping time on the product page.
We are unable to edit orders once processed.
In the rare event that you experience a quality issue, please contact us right away. Images or video clearly showing the problem must be provided within a week of delivery, along with a detailed description and a photograph of your full packing slip. Refunds or credits are not guaranteed and are reviewed on a case by case basis. Hydro Worlds conducts strict quality control processes where orders are checked and verified before being processed and packed. If an issue is determined, we will do our best to satisfactorily resolve the matter at hand.
Stolen or lost packages
We are not responsible for stolen or lost packages, including those with a "Signature Release" on file. Please file a claim with the courier responsible for delivering your package.
Please ensure that your delivery address is correct, as we are not responsible for orders shipped to incorrect addresses or unclaimed. It is not possible to re-route a package once it has been shipped. If your package is returned due to an incorrect address, we can arrange a redelivery. However, a re-delivery fee will be charged for this service according to the carrier.
Shipping delays caused by courier issues, customs, import regulations, and weather conditions are possible and out of our control.