NPK RAW Humic Acid 2oz
Most customers receive within 5-9 days
- RAW Humic Acid consist of two parts, humic and fulvic acid which actively help take up nutrient ions that are locked up in soil. The extracts, obtained from leonardite, also contain many beneficial trace elemnts that activate important enzymes in the plant.
- RAW Humic Acid- Easily mixes into water and is completely soluble. Add at 5 to 2 ratio with RAW Kelp for 50% better results. The Seaweed component is rich in plant growth hormones which signal the plant to grow. The chelating effect of the humic acid amplifies the signal of the hormones allowing for greater root mass and faster growth.
- BENEFITS: Chelates minerals and trace elements otherwise locked in soil allowing for optimal nutrient uptake for healthier stronger plants.
- WHERE TO USE: Great for use in soil, hydroponics, or other growing media.
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Add 1/8th to 1/4th tsp per Gallon in the reservoir for irrigation. Apply as needed.
NPK Industries RAW Humic Acid
Chelate and balance pH
RAW Humic Acid chelate from NPK Industries is derived from Leonardite making it the most water soluble source in today's market. Containing 59% humic acids, it has the ability to balance the soil’s pH as well as being perfect for RO (reverse osmosis) water in hydroponic systems. This natural chelator is beneficial in any horticulture feeding program and can be used in all stages of growth and flowering to increase mineral and micronutrient availability and uptake. RAW nutrients are completely water soluble and ideal for “spoon feeding” plants exactly what they need as their needs change throughout development, allowing for complete control of their needs.
Directions for use:
1tsp = 5ml. 1gal = 3.8L
Add 1/8 to 1/4 tsp per gal in reservoir
Apply as needed in irrigation
A 2 oz. package makes up to 200 gallon, an 8 oz. package makes up to 800 gallon & a 2 lb. package makes up to 3200 gallon.
*As always, moderation is recommended when using additives. Start with very low dosages, see how the plants respond, and add more if necessary.
RAW = Soluble
Mineral Transportation System
Dual Acid Intake
Contains Humic and Fulvic acids to maximize mineral distribution and keep them readily available to the plant as needed.
RAW = Soluble
Feeding with NPK RAW Solubles is easy! Simply add appropriate proportions to your watering reservoir and stir.
According to a ten-year study by Virginia Tech, humic acids and seaweed extracts, when used together in a 5:2 ratio, work 50% better than when used independently.
Also contains non-plant food ingredient
59.0% Humic acid derived from Leonardite
- Increases mineral uptake
- Replaces elements stripped by RO Water
- Buffers pH
- Great with RAW Kelp 5:2 Ratio!
NPK Industries Feeding Chart in Teaspoons
Designed to be used in conjunction with RAW Soluble Micro-nutrient Line according to feeding charts developed by Master Gardener Harley Smith!
At Hydro Worlds, we are doing all we can to make sure your package arrive in a timely manner.
We offer these methods for shipping your orders:
FedEx Premium Shipping - 2-4 business days
UPS Ground Shipping - 3-7 business days
Shipping Methods & Transit Times
Most orders are shipped the same day or the next day, depending on what time we receive the order. It may take longer if we are temporarily out of stock. You can find estimated shipping time on the product page.
We are unable to edit orders once processed.
In the rare event that you experience a quality issue, please contact us right away. Images or video clearly showing the problem must be provided within a week of delivery, along with a detailed description and a photograph of your full packing slip. Refunds or credits are not guaranteed and are reviewed on a case by case basis. Hydro Worlds conducts strict quality control processes where orders are checked and verified before being processed and packed. If an issue is determined, we will do our best to satisfactorily resolve the matter at hand.
Stolen or lost packages
We are not responsible for stolen or lost packages, including those with a "Signature Release" on file. Please file a claim with the courier responsible for delivering your package.
Please ensure that your delivery address is correct, as we are not responsible for orders shipped to incorrect addresses or unclaimed. It is not possible to re-route a package once it has been shipped. If your package is returned due to an incorrect address, we can arrange a redelivery. However, a re-delivery fee will be charged for this service according to the carrier.
Shipping delays caused by courier issues, customs, import regulations, and weather conditions are possible and out of our control.