Piston TR Greenhouse Fogger (2oz Can)
current_variant.inventory_quantity 21 10 3 1
Most customers receive within 5-9 days
- Proven Performance - Piston TR contains the same amount of the same active ingredient (Chlorfenapyr) as the leading brand, providing you with the full protection needed for valuable greenhouse ornamentals.
- Full Coverage - One can of Piston TR treats up to 3,000 square feet. Once activated, the aerosol can releases an ultra-fine mist that circulates through plant foliage to provide optimal coverage against pests
- Target Pests - Protect your Flora from Mites (including Spider Mites), Thrips, Fungus Gnats, and Caterpillars that destroy delicate plants
- Where To Use - Piston Total Release Fogger can be used on a wide variety of fruiting vegetables and ornamental crops in commercial greenhouses.
- Application Tips - No spray equipment required. Clear out a 3 foot diameter area to prep for application. Make sure all vents and doors to the area being treated are closed. Not for use in and around residential areas.
- Piston Total Release Fogger protects valuable greenhouse ornamentals from mites, thrips, and fungus gnats that destroy delicate plants. This insecticide/miticide contains the same active ingredient (chlorfenapyr) as pylon TR. It comes in a convenient, ready-to-use aerosol can proving fast-acting, thorough coverage on fruiting vegetables and ornamental greenhouse crops. No spray equipment is required, one can treats up to 3,000 sq feet, and circulates through plant foliage to provide optimal coverage. And, a flexible re-entry timeline makes it easy to gain greater control of your greenhouse. For even greater control and to assure long term effectiveness, use of Piston TR as a rotational partner with other Atticus total release products including Ascertain TR, Eschaton TR, and Pyrus TR.
At Hydro Worlds, we are doing all we can to make sure your package arrive in a timely manner.
We offer these methods for shipping your orders:
FedEx Premium Shipping - 2-4 business days
UPS Ground Shipping - 3-7 business days
Shipping Methods & Transit Times
Most orders are shipped the same day or the next day, depending on what time we receive the order. It may take longer if we are temporarily out of stock. You can find estimated shipping time on the product page.
We are unable to edit orders once processed.
In the rare event that you experience a quality issue, please contact us right away. Images or video clearly showing the problem must be provided within a week of delivery, along with a detailed description and a photograph of your full packing slip. Refunds or credits are not guaranteed and are reviewed on a case by case basis. Hydro Worlds conducts strict quality control processes where orders are checked and verified before being processed and packed. If an issue is determined, we will do our best to satisfactorily resolve the matter at hand.
Stolen or lost packages
We are not responsible for stolen or lost packages, including those with a "Signature Release" on file. Please file a claim with the courier responsible for delivering your package.
Please ensure that your delivery address is correct, as we are not responsible for orders shipped to incorrect addresses or unclaimed. It is not possible to re-route a package once it has been shipped. If your package is returned due to an incorrect address, we can arrange a redelivery. However, a re-delivery fee will be charged for this service according to the carrier.
Shipping delays caused by courier issues, customs, import regulations, and weather conditions are possible and out of our control.